These are the terms and conditions of Barcelona Fishing Charter. Please read them and if you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us. These terms and conditions are in effect once you have done the deposit to guarantee your booking either via on-line or bank transfer.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your trip
- Please wear enclosed footwear for safety reasons.
- Maximum number of passengers is 7.
- You can bring your own food and beverage on board. Please read below our policy about alcohol drinks.
Bookings and Payments:
- All bookings require a 40% deposit to guarantee the reservation. This payment can be done by paypal or bank transfer.
- The remaining balance is to be paid 2 days prior to your trip date when you pay by paypal or bank transfer. When paying by cash, the balance of payment can be made on the day to the Skipper.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel or reschedule the trip.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and we only reschedule gift voucher bookings.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Barcelona Fishing Charter requires 10 days notice if you wish to cancel or change your booking free of charge. In the event that 10 days notice is not given you will forfeit your deposit.
- You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been cancelled by Barcelona Fishing Charter.
- If a person becomes unwell and requests to be returned back to shore, then no refund will be given and it is also up to the Skipper’s discretion whether or not to return to port.
- Barcelona Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
- In the event the trip is cancelled at any time by Barcelona Fishing Charter, we will not be held liable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred.
- If the customer holding the voucher wants to change the date of the charter, he must notify it 10 days before the date of the trip.
- If the customer holding the voucher misses the trip on the booked day, then the voucher will be forfeited.
- Gift vouchers are not transferrable or refundable.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase (unless shorter time frame specified on the voucher).
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is made at the discretion of the skipper) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather (even at short notice).
- You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been cancelled due to weather.
- In an instance where the weather may turn unexpectedly it is at the discretion of the Skipper as to whether any, a full, or part refund is given.
- A safety brief is given on board before departure.
- All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
- We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time.
- All children under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult (and they must wear a life jacket at all times).
- Those who are unable to swim are asked to wear a life jacket at all times.
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers and our property.
- If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or boat due to negligence or unruly behaviour then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item.
- The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed.
- Alcohol is allowed onboard the boat, however responsible consumption of alcohol is to be adhered to.
- The Skipper reserves the right to: refuse alcohol onboard if he deems it to be unsafe, refuse a passenger onboard the boat if they are under the influence of alcohol and can cancel the trip with no refund.
Global Positioning System:
- All GPS are banned from the boat and if any passenger uses it, the Skipper reserves the right to cancel the trip and payment forfeited.
Barcelona Fishing Charter wants to provide a safe and happy fishing experience for the customers. However due to the nature of a fishing charter please be mindful that there is a remote risk of injury or even the more extreme. Please understand and appreciate the dangers involved and once aboard the boat the customer must assume and accept all these risks.